Effective: May 25, 2020
This Policy applies to all of VeracityAI websites, products and services, and any point of contact you might have with VeracityAI. We define the following as our websites: Veracityai.com and its subdomains.
This document informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your data when you use our websites, products and service and the choices you have associated with that data. We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Our Commitment to Privacy
- Who We Are
VeracityAI is company incorporated in Sri Lanka. We are focused on developing product and services. We believe in forming long-term relationships with our customers, our employees, and our communities. It all starts with trust.
- Data We Collect and How We Use It
Below is a complete description of data we collect, and what we do with the data.
3.1 Personal Data
• We call data that identifies — or that could reasonably be used to identify — you as an individual as “Personal Data”. This personal data includes:
• Contact details, such as name, email address, contact numbers.
3.2 Corporate Data
• We call data that identifies — or that could reasonably be used to identify — you company, institution, corporate as “Corporate Data”. This corporate data includes:
• Company details, such as company name.Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
5. Contact VeracityAI
Sri Lanka Office: No. 275, Nawala Road, Nawala, Sri Lanka.